Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Alphabetical Listing of Song's with Womens Names in the Title

I know I have no life! :) But, this is something I have always wanted to put on paper!


Letter: Song - Artist / (Bonus Song)
A:Adalida - George Strait
B:Brandy,You're a Fine Girl - The Looking Glass / (Barbara Ann - The Beach Boys)
C:Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond
D:Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's / (Donna - Ritchie Valens)
E:Oh Elizabeth - The Statler Brothers /(Elvira - The Oak Ridge Boys)
F:Fancy - Reba McEntire
G:Georgia on My Mind - Ray Charles
H:Hannah Jane - Hootie & The Blowfish
I:Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
J:Janie's Got a Gun - Aerosmith /(Jessie's Girl - Rick Springfield)
K:Katie Wants a Fast One - Steve Wariner w/ Garth Brooks
L:Layla - Eric Clapton / (Lucille - Kenny Rogers)
M:Proud Mary - Tina Turner / (Maggie May - Rod Stewart)
N:Norma Jean Riley - Diamond Rio
O:Ophelia - The Band
P:Peggy Sue - Buddy Holly
Q:
R:Roxanne - The Police
S:My Sharona - The Knack / (Sara - Jefferson Airplane)
T:Tracy - The Cuff Links
U:
V:Venus - Bananarama / (Valerie - Steve Winwood)
W:Wendy - The Association
X:
Y:Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots - The Flaming Lips
Z:Zoe - Eminem

I am stumped on Q, U, and X...but there aren't that many women's names beginning with those letters!

No comments: